If a Merger and Acquisition (M&A) relationship is not going to produce value, it is not worth the enormous effort and expenditure of resources it will require. As soon as an M&A is announced, the culture of both entities begins to change as people start to think about, and behave towards, their immediate environment in [...]
There seems to be a tendency to overlook a lack of character in one’s personal and private life in exchange of a high degree of success in ones professional life. “The dysfunctions of many leaders are rooted in a common reality: Their capacities have been extensively trained while their character has been merely presumed” Author [...]
Your business model describes the rationale of how your organization creates, delivers and captures value. Some organizations don’t realize that the creation and deliverance of value does not reference profits but references your customers, employees, communities, shareholders, and investors. In value creation profits are the last thing you achieve, that does not mean that [...]
In our series on the most important characteristics of leaders that should remain constant, through any industry I see that humbleness follows being truthful, and passionate. A Humble Leader is an ambitious leader, but a lot of negative fame has surrounded this type of a leader. The fame pictures a humble leader to lack the [...]
Passion in the corporate atmosphere has been a trending subject lately. I believe the reason behind that is the world has reached a maximum stage of growth that you can achieve with science, knowledge and expertise alone. As a result the global market is in the process of changing skin and management is being reinvented. [...]
On December 16th, 2011 an initiative has started for a “Buy Egyptian Campaign” in effort to support the ailing Egyptian Economy in 2011. There is no doubt that this initiative is derived from good values and high sense of patriotism towards Egypt. The consumer’s market in majority supported the initiative, a minority stated that return [...]
I have been pondering on this question for a while, in an effort to always question the organization’s Vision and whether or not the value we deliver to the market is something tangible to management teams. When I share the difference between purpose and financial results, and how financial results are equivalent to breathing but [...]
With the exception of organizations that have a service or product that relies on instability, the majority of organizations prefer a market place to be stable in order for the organization to conduct business. When I refer to stability, I refer to predictability in the political, security, financial, community arenas. I refer to the general [...]
- Humble Leaders Refuse to Kill April 23, 2012
- We are not intelligent enough for creation April 1, 2012
- If Your Organization Wants to Innovate: Where Does One Start? March 19, 2012
- Managers are not Leaders ? March 26, 2012
- When was the last time you challenged your business Model March 26, 2012
- The relationship that we identify as Merger and Acquisition August 1, 2012
- Strategy: Be Ready for Change July 18, 2012
- Structures can be complicated June 25, 2012
- Organizational change “Where to Start” ? May 28, 2012
- Dysfunctions of many leaders are rooted in a common reality May 20, 2012
- Innovation Excellence | Are you smart enough to innovate?: [...] year, I ran across an nice blog on innovatio...
- Mahmad Attia: I think in Arab countries I am totally agree with ...
- Osama Elhatil: Innovation, Quality and accountability ae the answ...
- Mike Henry Sr.: I couldn't agree much more with your post. I ca...
- Nadene: Great article, you have pinpointed the key issues....
Follow @_Validity on Twitter
Dec 2013 View all »