In our series on the most important characteristics of leaders that should remain constant, through any industry I see that humbleness follows being truthful, and passionate. A Humble Leader is an ambitious leader, but a lot of negative fame has surrounded this type of a leader. The fame pictures a humble leader to lack the [...]
Passion in the corporate atmosphere has been a trending subject lately. I believe the reason behind that is the world has reached a maximum stage of growth that you can achieve with science, knowledge and expertise alone. As a result the global market is in the process of changing skin and management is being reinvented. [...]
On December 16th, 2011 an initiative has started for a “Buy Egyptian Campaign” in effort to support the ailing Egyptian Economy in 2011. There is no doubt that this initiative is derived from good values and high sense of patriotism towards Egypt. The consumer’s market in majority supported the initiative, a minority stated that return [...]
I have been pondering on this question for a while, in an effort to always question the organization’s Vision and whether or not the value we deliver to the market is something tangible to management teams. When I share the difference between purpose and financial results, and how financial results are equivalent to breathing but [...]
Egyptian organizations have been adopting a method of importing international brands, methodologies, services & products as their application of innovation in the market place. Few organizations that attempt to latch off of the methodology of importing ideas from abroad get faced with major obstacles. Simply consumers do not accept Egyptian made products or services as [...]
Business Model Innovation is becoming a hot topic these days as business leaders increasingly recognize that disruptive innovation requires not only innovative products, but also fundamentally new business models. Companies tend to think in terms of features, not problems. The trick is to try and see your offering through the lens of your customer. Are [...]
Lack of leadership being one of the main obstacles of organizations, governments, and families in the 21st century, I wanted to get to the root of the problem. Hence, I decided to define Leadership within organizations, and in order for me to do that I wanted to define management and the differentiation a lot [...]
With the exception of organizations that have a service or product that relies on instability, the majority of organizations prefer a market place to be stable in order for the organization to conduct business. When I refer to stability, I refer to predictability in the political, security, financial, community arenas. I refer to the general [...]
- Humble Leaders Refuse to Kill April 23, 2012
- We are not intelligent enough for creation April 1, 2012
- If Your Organization Wants to Innovate: Where Does One Start? March 19, 2012
- Managers are not Leaders ? March 26, 2012
- When was the last time you challenged your business Model March 26, 2012
- The relationship that we identify as Merger and Acquisition August 1, 2012
- Strategy: Be Ready for Change July 18, 2012
- Structures can be complicated June 25, 2012
- Organizational change “Where to Start” ? May 28, 2012
- Dysfunctions of many leaders are rooted in a common reality May 20, 2012
- Innovation Excellence | Are you smart enough to innovate?: [...] year, I ran across an nice blog on innovatio...
- Mahmad Attia: I think in Arab countries I am totally agree with ...
- Osama Elhatil: Innovation, Quality and accountability ae the answ...
- Mike Henry Sr.: I couldn't agree much more with your post. I ca...
- Nadene: Great article, you have pinpointed the key issues....
Follow @_Validity on Twitter
Sep 2014 View all »