Tweet Lack of leadership being one of the main obstacles of organizations, governments, and families in the 21st century, I wanted to get to the root of the problem. Hence, I decided to define Leadership within organizations, and in order for me to do that I wanted to define management and the differentiation a lot [...]
Tag Archives | managers
- Humble Leaders Refuse to Kill April 23, 2012
- If Your Organization Wants to Innovate: Where Does One Start? March 19, 2012
- Managers are not Leaders ? March 26, 2012
- When was the last time you challenged your business Model March 26, 2012
- THE Buy Egyptian Product is a negative initiative April 10, 2012
- The relationship that we identify as Merger and Acquisition August 1, 2012
- Strategy: Be Ready for Change July 18, 2012
- Structures can be complicated June 25, 2012
- Organizational change “Where to Start” ? May 28, 2012
- Dysfunctions of many leaders are rooted in a common reality May 20, 2012
- Mahmad Attia: I think in Arab countries I am totally agree with ...
- Osama Elhatil: Innovation, Quality and accountability ae the answ...
- Mike Henry Sr.: I couldn't agree much more with your post. I ca...
- Nadene: Great article, you have pinpointed the key issues....
- Sylvie: Great post thanksJohn. The key is to go out ahead ...
Acquisition adaptation belief blog business change consulting corporate culture development economy egypt Egyptian revolution Entrepreneurship Featured forign investment growth improvement Innovation international markets Leadership management marketing MENA Merger Merger & Acquisition New practices organizations Passion practices processes purposeful recognition research results Sales Strategy stability strategy successful transformation valid-ity validity validity egypt value value chain analysis
Follow @_Validity on Twitter
May 2013 View all »