TweetLarge companies are taking keen interest in the “bottom of the pyramid”, the socio-economic group that is both the largest and the poorest globally, who represent 2.5 billion people. Regardless of this group’s poverty, they constitute a substantial proportion of global purchasing power. They represent the majority of the population and what can be considered [...]
TweetI have been pondering on this question for a while, in an effort to always question the organization’s Vision and whether or not the value we deliver to the market is something tangible to management teams. When I share the difference between purpose and financial results, and how financial results are equivalent to breathing but [...]
TweetEgyptian organizations have been adopting a method of importing international brands, methodologies, services & products as their application of innovation in the market place. Few organizations that attempt to latch off of the methodology of importing ideas from abroad get faced with major obstacles. Simply consumers do not accept Egyptian made products or services as [...]
TweetBusiness Model Innovation is becoming a hot topic these days as business leaders increasingly recognize that disruptive innovation requires not only innovative products, but also fundamentally new business models. Companies tend to think in terms of features, not problems. The trick is to try and see your offering through the lens of your customer. Are [...]
Tweet “Social Entrepreneurship” as a concept must be redefined. Social entrepreneurs are usually associated with non-profit organizations (NPOs), whose principle aim is furthering social or environmental goals. Business entrepreneurs are typically those who measure performance in profit and return. These definitions create a dichotomy within entrepreneurs. This differentiation may be why we have a crisis [...]
TweetWith the exception of organizations that have a service or product that relies on instability, the majority of organizations prefer a market place to be stable in order for the organization to conduct business. When I refer to stability, I refer to predictability in the political, security, financial, community arenas. I refer to the general [...]
- Humble Leaders Refuse to Kill April 23, 2012
- If Your Organization Wants to Innovate: Where Does One Start? March 19, 2012
- Managers are not Leaders ? March 26, 2012
- When was the last time you challenged your business Model March 26, 2012
- THE Buy Egyptian Product is a negative initiative April 10, 2012
- The relationship that we identify as Merger and Acquisition August 1, 2012
- Strategy: Be Ready for Change July 18, 2012
- Structures can be complicated June 25, 2012
- Organizational change “Where to Start” ? May 28, 2012
- Dysfunctions of many leaders are rooted in a common reality May 20, 2012
- Mahmad Attia: I think in Arab countries I am totally agree with ...
- Osama Elhatil: Innovation, Quality and accountability ae the answ...
- Mike Henry Sr.: I couldn't agree much more with your post. I ca...
- Nadene: Great article, you have pinpointed the key issues....
- Sylvie: Great post thanksJohn. The key is to go out ahead ...
Follow @_Validity on Twitter
May 2013 View all »