Large companies are taking keen interest in the “bottom of the pyramid”, the socio-economic group that is both the largest and the poorest globally, who represent 2.5 billion people. Regardless of this group’s poverty, they constitute a substantial proportion of global purchasing power. They represent the majority of the population and what can be considered [...]
Tag Archives | advancing
- Humble Leaders Refuse to Kill April 23, 2012
- We are not intelligent enough for creation April 1, 2012
- If Your Organization Wants to Innovate: Where Does One Start? March 19, 2012
- Managers are not Leaders ? March 26, 2012
- When was the last time you challenged your business Model March 26, 2012
- The relationship that we identify as Merger and Acquisition August 1, 2012
- Strategy: Be Ready for Change July 18, 2012
- Structures can be complicated June 25, 2012
- Organizational change “Where to Start” ? May 28, 2012
- Dysfunctions of many leaders are rooted in a common reality May 20, 2012
- Innovation Excellence | Are you smart enough to innovate?: [...] year, I ran across an nice blog on innovatio...
- Mahmad Attia: I think in Arab countries I am totally agree with ...
- Osama Elhatil: Innovation, Quality and accountability ae the answ...
- Mike Henry Sr.: I couldn't agree much more with your post. I ca...
- Nadene: Great article, you have pinpointed the key issues....
Acquisition adaptation belief blog business change consulting corporate culture development economy egypt Egyptian revolution Entrepreneurship Featured forign investment growth improvement Innovation international markets Leadership management marketing MENA Merger Merger & Acquisition New practices organizations Passion practices processes purposeful recognition research results Sales Strategy stability strategy successful transformation valid-ity validity validity egypt value value chain analysis
Follow @_Validity on Twitter
Dec 2013 View all »