TweetIf a Merger and Acquisition (M&A) relationship is not going to produce value, it is not worth the enormous effort and expenditure of resources it will require. As soon as an M&A is announced, the culture of both entities begins to change as people start to think about, and behave towards, their immediate environment in [...]
TweetBusiness Model Innovation is becoming a hot topic these days as business leaders increasingly recognize that disruptive innovation requires not only innovative products, but also fundamentally new business models. Companies tend to think in terms of features, not problems. The trick is to try and see your offering through the lens of your customer. Are [...]
- Humble Leaders Refuse to Kill April 23, 2012
- If Your Organization Wants to Innovate: Where Does One Start? March 19, 2012
- Managers are not Leaders ? March 26, 2012
- When was the last time you challenged your business Model March 26, 2012
- THE Buy Egyptian Product is a negative initiative April 10, 2012
- The relationship that we identify as Merger and Acquisition August 1, 2012
- Strategy: Be Ready for Change July 18, 2012
- Structures can be complicated June 25, 2012
- Organizational change “Where to Start” ? May 28, 2012
- Dysfunctions of many leaders are rooted in a common reality May 20, 2012
- Mahmad Attia: I think in Arab countries I am totally agree with ...
- Osama Elhatil: Innovation, Quality and accountability ae the answ...
- Mike Henry Sr.: I couldn't agree much more with your post. I ca...
- Nadene: Great article, you have pinpointed the key issues....
- Sylvie: Great post thanksJohn. The key is to go out ahead ...
Follow @_Validity on Twitter
Jun 2013 View all »